Washington-Seattle

Friday Rant & Rave

And Go!  Cool
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  OMG people at work are driving me CRAZY.  Next week is going to be the busiest week of the year for us, and I'm really hoping I get the flu or something over the weekend, so I don't have to come in next week and deal with all of the BSCs.

Rave: Today I'm mailing in the signed contracts and deposits for our RD and Cupcakes Laughing  So nice to have those 100% checked!

I started Proactiv this week, and the results have already curbed most of my wannabe-teenager, WR stress induced breakouts. 
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • meganhardanmeganhardan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  Had my performance review this morning, which went great, except no raises this year because of the economy :(  I understand, but at the same time it sucks, especially with the wedding coming up!  I was really hoping to have a little extra in my paycheck! 

Rave:  It's Friday!  We're going dancing and meeting our DJ tonight.  Other than that we have no weekend plans which is going to be nice for a change!
  • edited December 2011
    Rant; been sick a lot with head stuff and had a CT scan yesterday so am waiting for results - best scenario polyps in my sinus, won't go to the worst one (shudder!!!).

Rave: we found our photographer!  He does great work and both FI and I are comfortable with him.  Helps that I've known him all my life!  He's giving us a great deal as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: Did my taxes and I'm not getting as much money back as I would have hoped.  It would have been nice to have extra money for the wedding.  RSVPs are only coming in at a snail's pace. 

Rave: I'm taking a photography class tomorrow that I'm stoked about!  I am also so excited about our honeymoon.  We've booked a couples massage and boat tour for it this week.
  • edited December 2011
    RANT: I have not beeen able to check the boards as much as I'd like to this week. My data/stats class is kicking my butt and I'm so ready to be done with it. Probability sucks. But this week's homework should be better.

RAVE: I'm on the home-stretch to wedding! I had my fitting on Tuesday and it made me kind of emotional... I think my dress is going to turn out great and I can't believe I'm going to be married in just a couple of weeks!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    RANT:  Week one of wearing a walking boot due to a stress fracture.  This is not fun and is hampering the momentum I had with running/weight loss to fit into my dress.  However, glad it's now and not May.

RAVE:  Our tasting is tomorrow and I'm so excited to taste lot so yummy food and cake.  One part of our wedding that I know the guests will love!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards