Colorado

ceremony time?

What would be your suggestion for sunday ceremony and reception times in august?

We have the facility from 7ammidnight. Music has to end at 11pm, and we are responsible ourselves for setup/cleanup.

Re: ceremony time?

• Do you have to set up all the tables and decorate yourself, meaning there is no staff to do that?  And then get hair/make-up done and dressed?  And then photos?

My daughter got married at Ellis Ranch and we had the facility all day, but had to do all of the above before the ceremony/reception (including the rehearsal at 9:00 a.m.).  We did the ceremony at 4:30-5:00, reception 5:00-10:00, then clean up 10:00-11:00.
  • Oops - missed the part of your post that said you are responsible for setup/cleanup!!
  • The ceremony is being held outside and the reception is at the same site just inside. If eveeyone comes about half the list is out of state, including the officiant. We also have children with about 25 of our guests including our own daughter who will be 10 months old, but I figure we're either fighting with naptime or bedtime with her. Right now I'm thinking 2:30 wedding ceremony start time. We will be doing a hebrew naming ceremony for our daughter immediately after. Have appetizers and drinks at 3:30 while we take pictures. Dinner at 5. Dancing, bouquet garter toss, cake cutting beginning at 6. At this point I'm waiting to hear from the officiant and what he thinks of the schedule as he is flying here and it will really depend on what time he wants to travel i realized
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards