Ohio-Toledo

Re: Dress

• edited December 2011
    Brutal honesty?  Absolutely gorgeous.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think it's very pretty!  The reviews of it are very good too. 

Are you asking us about this dress because you've already tried it on and have purchased it?   Or because you like it on the website and it's one of the ones you're considering trying on?  I remember liking several from the pictures of the model wearing it.  However, once I was wearing the dress, it just wasn't the same.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I tried it and LOVED IT!  We are going back tomorrow with my future mother in law so she can see it since she couldn't come with us and buying it :)
    It is THE dress!
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_dress-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:075e9c15-6012-4200-9c62-6d267f6083fdPost:e1656a13-b6b0-4dcc-98cb-72c5985821d6">Re: Dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I tried it and LOVED IT!  We are going back tomorrow with my future mother in law so she can see it since she couldn't come with us and buying it :) It is THE dress!
    Posted by erinf1486[/QUOTE]

Even better that you've tried it and still love it!  Yay for finding your dress!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    THANKS!!!
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Pretty! Congrats! Glad you found a dress you love :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Love it! A corset back works wonders for most figures too :)
  • literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aaaah, that is so beautiful! I love corset backs... it's what I had for my dress. It's good, too, because DB tends to have really awful zippers that stick up in the back, but you get what you pay for. This was a great way to get around that issue. :-) I love how flowy chiffon is. If you have any pics of you in the dress, may we see them, please??
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress!! Congrats!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards