California-Bay Area
Options

rehearsal dinner location in Campbell, San Jose

Hi, I'm looking for suggestions for rehearsal dinner restaurants in Campbell or South/West San Jose. I only saw threads for SF... I looked at Maggianos and Mama Mias...any other good ideas? We're estimating 50 people. Thanks!

Re: rehearsal dinner location in Campbell, San Jose

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are both good options. I also suggest Elephant Bar in Cupertino, or Max's in Saratoga. All the places at Santana Row are really nice, but I'm not sure if they could accommodate a group of 50. I know Max's has a private room that you can reserve, and I'm pretty sure Maggiano's hosts stuff like this often as well.
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I know you said you are already considering Maggiano's, but if you haven't been to an event in their banquet room, I recommend it. A friend of mine just threw a party for about 100 people there, and it was really nice. The big room can be split in half for a smaller group.
  • Options
    KeelsmarksKeelsmarks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buca de Bepo is fun and they serve everything family style which is really fun. They are also used to large parties
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i second the buca de beppo suggestion, and that's right in the heart of campbell!  you could also check out rock bottom brewery, i think they have a private room...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maggiano's has few banquet rooms and does rehearsal dinners frequently.    I was at an event this past weekend, and I think their food quality has been lacking lately my past few visits, especially for the cost.  Buca di Beppo was great, when I went to a banquet during the holidays.  A few other places off the top of my head that have  sections/private rooms: Mamma Mia's, El Burro, A Bellagio, Left Bank (Santana Row), California Cafe (los Gatos), 3 Flames.. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RockBottom is where I had mine. We were looking for something a bit more casual. We did it on Wed, since our wedding was on a Friday and Wed is all day happy hour. So it definitely helped us spend less money.
    Anniversary
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    kellystdkellystd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is so helpful! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards