October 2013 Weddings

Teeth Whitening for Engagement Pictures?

Hi everyone,

I just realized a couple days ago that I hadn't picked up a 2 week Crest whitening kit for my engagement pic session this Sunday. Has anyone had any luck with the 2 hour version? If so, what brand was it? I know sometimes whitening kits can make your gums tender, but I haven't had a huge problem with that using the Crest 2 week ones. Is it bad with the 2 hour ones?

Lauren

Re: Teeth Whitening for Engagement Pictures?

• Curious to hear people's experiences. I wanted to whiten my teeth but with all the issues I've been having I don't think it would turn out right.

Can't wait to see your pictures!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't done the two hour ones from the store but I did get the ones from the dentist. I will tell you, those hurt! I only do it once every so many months because they hurt so bad.

Id say maybe just try it and also get whitening tooth paste too?

• I use the two hour ones crest. I don't notice a huge difference but it doesn't hurt to try.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • I used to use the white strips which made my teeth super sensitive so I cannot imagine the 2 hour ones being any less painful. Honestly I just swish with peroxide which (in my opinion) works like a charm. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I use the Optic White (Colgate?) toothpaste. When I have coffee days and my teeth grunge a little I just smear the toothpaste on my teeth and wait about 5 minutes before I brush it off. It works wonders for me.

We've been using optic white for two weeks and I feel that it's doing it's job wonderfully. I don't get any side effects from my gums from using it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
  • I agree with the Optic Whitening toothpaste! My E-pics were today and I was at my hairdressers and she mentioned how white they were!! I have never whitenened my teeth and think it's from the toothpaste!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards