Michigan-Lansing
Options

Please help, new to the area! Horrible at this : (

Hey guys, I'm new to the area and trying to plan a wedding for next summer.  Both my fiance and I are in law school, so we are on a budget.

I have absolutely no clue where to go for a florist, photographer, or a dj.  Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: Please help, new to the area! Horrible at this : (

• Options
    Welcome to Lansing!  Where is your wedding going to be?  Not to be nosy- but on a budget means different things to different people, what is your overall budget for these items?  This will help us point you in the right direction.

There are a number of excellent vendors in the area and a lot will work with you to stay within your budget.

• Options
    My wedding is in August : ) We are hoping to plan the whole wedding for under 10k (if possible) We have already booked Eagle and Hawk Hollow golf courses for the ceremony and reception spaces but other than that I'm pretty stuck.
  • Options
    Matt from W.E.D. gets excellent reviews as a DJ and is reasonably priced.  Additionally, his wife, Lynn is an awesome wedding planner.  You may want to talk to them about your plans.  She can probably give you some great ideas for vendors in your price range.

• Options
    Welcome to Lansing!!! Have you looked into attending any of the bridal shows?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards