Snarky Brides

you guys are all total

Bitches! Its friday and noone is here?! Don't tell me you're all actually working or something. Wtf yo. I'm bored and I've decided to eff off the rest of the afternoon. I just found out this grilled cheese food truck I wanna try is gonna be in my city this weekend @ an icewine fest so I may drag adam to go try it. Say something.

Re: you guys are all total

• Something.

Just kidding.  I'm so ready for this week to be over!
  • Well TK has been so screwed up I think we all found other things to do!

And Grilled cheese sounds great, as does the Ice wine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MMMMmm grilled cheese.

I just had Vietnamese food for lunch and I am so full I think i need a digestion nap under my desk.
  • I'm not a big wine person so I might just feign interest to get the sandwich.
  • CUPCAKE TRUCK?!

I'm making baked mac & cheese for dinner tonight. Completely unhealthy, and I don't even care! I'm also meeting my friend for coffee in about an hour, but I have zero motivation to move my ass from the couch.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guys-total?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3740ac12-929b-4f7f-8592-a503c8ba929bPost:d5168dcf-623d-4a5e-b791-e097f42ff8dd">Re: you guys are all total</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>CUPCAKE TRUCK?!</strong> I'm making baked mac & cheese for dinner tonight. Completely unhealthy, and I don't even care! I'm also meeting my friend for coffee in about an hour, but I have zero motivation to move my ass from the couch.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what is this Cupcake Truck you speak of Duds? And how can I get one?
  • Hey. 
    I've been out of the office all morning and trying to knot from my phone is annoying. Now I want grilled cheese and cupcakes. I guess that's whats for dinner!
  • We have a cupcake truck that will deliver and their flavours sound amazing but I can never justify buying 12 cupcakes. I live a sad life.
  • We don't have food trucks in my town, that makes me sad.
  • Nebb- I think you can freeze cupcakes and eat them over time. I would love a cupcake truck.

I'm here. I've been applying to jobs all day and I think my brain turned to mush.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Mmmm....I would like either grilled cheese or Stephs Mac & Cheese. Anything cheese really.

And a cupcake for dessert. Red Velvet please! Damn, I hate dieting!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guys-total?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3740ac12-929b-4f7f-8592-a503c8ba929bPost:e2c83e1e-074e-4b36-b849-a229c1e1992c">Re: you guys are all total</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love grilled cheese. The cupcake truck is going to be in the office parking lot next to my building for a day next week.  NOM NOM NOM
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Cupcake truck??  There are at least 4 food trucks near my office with asian, vegan, israeli and mexican... but no cupcakes.  Color me jealous!
    Photobucket
  • We've only just started getting them pirate and it makes me so excited, they are more so in toronto but we have 3 in my area so far. I've still never been able to catch them though.
  • We have a food truck festival in town tomorrow, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it though :(

Do they have all different types of grilled cheese? What kind will you get?
  • A coworker of mine brought in a bunch of mini bundt cakes today, chocolate and red velvet, zomg!! They had little chocolate chunks inside and the icing was divine.
  • Sb I don't know their menu yet but from what I can tell they have quite a few flavours, even a dessert grilled cheese!
  • We have a few great food trucks, I don't work downtown anymore though so I can't get my fix of Lobster Rolls--YUM-O.

I don't love a plain grilled cheese, but my sis goes to school somewhere that has a menu full of 'em-i got one with dill, and pickles, and some kind of havarti cheese. Heaven, oh so good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The only food trucks I've seen near my office I don't have the guts to try. 

I'm reading Under the Tuscan Sun right now and all I want is pasta and gelato.  Preferably in Italy. 
  • I'm here, while I make some midterms.  I'm trying to distract myself, because I am on the verge of tears. 

Also, I will be making chicken parm tonight.
  • Food trucks...omg. I want.

The only truck in sight is a sketch "seafood delivery" truck that's delivering to a restaurant next door. Doesn't look entirely wholesome to me. I bet there are no cupcakes in there at all, which is a definite negative.

• The closest thing to a food truck I have been to is just at the fairs and such. I suppose it really is the same thing, but ever since watching The Great Food Truck Race I have been dying to go to one, I don't even care what they serve, they all sound good. I had yesterday and today off, and have not been nearly productive enough. I really need to get off my butt.
  • I'm here after 6 friggin hours of meetings and phone calls. Today has been nutsack. I'm ready to go home and drink some beers. And stuff my face with buffalo chicken dip and pizza.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guys-total?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3740ac12-929b-4f7f-8592-a503c8ba929bPost:01c7a788-2f3a-48e9-80ce-6ec03333039d">Re: you guys are all total</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sb I don't know their menu yet but from what I can tell they have quite a <strong>few flavours, even a dessert grilled cheese!
    </strong>Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Mmmm! I wish I wasn't lactarded. I'm imagining a brie or cheesecakey grilled cheese concoction and drooling.

I used to live for Grilled Cheese with Tomatoes and Sage.
  • I am here. I am effing off when I should e doing something productive. I have to work tonight and I really don't want to at all.
  • I'm on my own for dinner tonight and I want nothing but carbs so mac and cheese is sounding amazing.  But it'll probably end up being grilled chicken and vegetables.  Or ice cream.  I tend to work in extremes.

I'm thinking about calling it a day at work.  I'm working for a few hours tomorrow so that makes up for leaving early, right?
  • Sept - cupcake diner, gorilla cheese, they're both in "your area" sometimes. You should check it out!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guys-total?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3740ac12-929b-4f7f-8592-a503c8ba929bPost:4f27e51d-bc07-4c24-8d68-f4add2873d96">Re: you guys are all total</a>:
    [QUOTE]The closest thing to a food truck I have been to is just at the fairs and such. I suppose it really is the same thing, but ever since watching The Great Food Truck Race I have been dying to go to one, I don't even care what they serve, they all sound good. I had yesterday and today off, and have not been nearly productive enough. I really need to get off my butt.
    Posted by KaylaSue19[/QUOTE]

NYC food trucks in April?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guys-total?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3740ac12-929b-4f7f-8592-a503c8ba929bPost:b32d4b07-adaf-4b49-91f6-2bd39ff7e19b">Re: you guys are all total</a>:
    [QUOTE]We don't have food trucks in my town, that makes me sad.
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

I think I just reconsidered moving to NC.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_guys-total?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3740ac12-929b-4f7f-8592-a503c8ba929bPost:10516ff1-f03d-4359-bddb-c65b85bf854e">Re: you guys are all total</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just had a terrible day with one of my classes. They are completely out of control, in every way possible, and it just feels like a losing cause.  I mean, they're liek this for everyone, so I know it's not me, and my other classes are fantastic, but it kills me. On the way out, one of the good kids was like, "It's not worth it--don't even worry."  On the upside, some of the kids in another class came to me after school just to hang out and get missing work. They're a group of really sweet, genuinely kind kids and it made me happy to just be around them and intereact on a positive teacher-student level. So now I'm on the verge of happy tears :P
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Eh, I know how you feel completely. I have a class like your first class. One of the boys is so smart. IQ of 204, but he is completely uninterested in doing anything scholastic even though he is incredibly capable. He's a behavior problem, curses and then has moments of being amazing. All of the other studetns feed off of him. It's tough. If those kids are this way in every class that they're in together, they really should be separated. Admin needs to realize that they are causing people to lose out on education. There are only so many classroom management techniques you can use...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards