New York-Western

Chautauqua Lake Venues?

I am looking for a venue on Chautauqua lake for June 2013 that accomodates 200 and is on the low end of the budget (lower the cost at institute).  Any suggestions? I'm planning from out of town so I need to make appointments to visit when I'm home Memorial Day weekend.  So far I am going to see Webbs and LCLC.  I'm wondering about the floating dock or any golf courses around...Any help would be great!
Thanks!
~Pam

Re: Chautauqua Lake Venues?

• I

Hi there!

I'm getting married this July (July 7th) and I too am planning my wedding from out of town (we're from Pittsburgh). We're getting married at Webb's and I HIGHLY recommend them! They have made everything so easy!  the venue is great and the food/bar packages are very reasonable!

I would't recommend the float dock--it's not what it's cracked up to be. It's very small (we went and looked at it too) and it costs $700 just to rent it. 

Let me know whatever questions you have--I'd be glad to help! 

~Jaime

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_chautauqua-lake-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:9d825836-2695-42b1-8880-d56e7e04b99cPost:6ca9e387-3150-433f-a5e1-82f6fce0df65">Chautauqua Lake Venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a venue on Chautauqua lake for June 2013 that accomodates 200 and is on the low end of the budget (lower the cost at institute).  Any suggestions? I'm planning from out of town so I need to make appointments to visit when I'm home Memorial Day weekend.  So far I am going to see Webbs and LCLC.  I'm wondering about the floating dock or any golf courses around...Any help would be great! Thanks! ~Pam
    Posted by Pacocol[/QUOTE]
  • Webbs is a great option! They aren't terribly expensive, but hurry -- Chautauqua County doesn't have many options and venues sell out VERY early around there! We're currently planning a wedding for July 20, 2013 and our venue (The Red House. not ON the lake but very close by)  only had our date left when we booked 4 months ago
  • Did you check out Chautauqua Suites?  BEAUTIFUL ball rooms!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards