Ohio-Northeast

Fifth Season - Youngstown

hi there,

i am considering the Fifth Season for our caterer for our 9/2011 in Youngstown. has anyone used them or been to their restaurant? any input would be appreciated! thanks!

xo rach
Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary

Re: Fifth Season - Youngstown

• edited December 2011
    I know this post is kind of old but had to comment haha We eat at the fifth season all the time and their food is excellent! The prices for the banquets are reasonable and the staff is friendly. I'm using them for my reception in July 2011 and have been asking the poor lady tons of questions and she has been very helpful so far 
  • edited December 2011
    hey there! we met with rhonda on saturday and booked them :) she is so laid back and nice and i am very excited to have this big check out of the way! are you having your reception there or elsewhere?
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yep my reception is there! I am so excited and relieved to know we are in good hands with rhonda!  I agree she is so nice and will answer millions of questions without seeming annoyed or bothered. she even replied to an email i sent her at 1am like 5 minutes after i sent it.....definitely can't wait til next year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards