Colorado
Options

Officiant in Boulder on a budget??

Hello everyone =) I am looking for an officiant who can do customized ceremonies for $200. I have created a beautiful candle ceremony that incorporates different traditions from many different religions and faiths and I need a trustworthy, fun, open-minded oficiant who can help me execute my vision...but I am on a budget...and i cant seem to find anyone i my area of Boulder. Any ideas?

Re: Officiant in Boulder on a budget??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Officiate your own wedding! In CO a couple can solemnize their own vows. Especially if you have the ceremony written already, you can lead it yourself or have friends/family lead it for you. My DH and I had all of our wedding party and immediate family read parts of our ceremony and we wrote our own vows, did our own ring exchange, and declared ourselves husband & wife at the end. It was a lot of work but so meaningful to us. We're so glad we did it that way. I definitely recommend it. You can find out more on your county clerks' website.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is great advice! =) Thank you! I will deff/ take a look at that. It would be realyl fun to be able to do that on our own! =) Thanks =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours is really great, http://josephpleeweddings.webs.com/ he'll do whatever you want, its $200 for the cerememony but the rehersal is $50. But you don't really need to do that or you could just do it without him, but he'll have as many meetings as you need to make it just the way you want!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards