Missouri-St Louis

Reception Venues--Offsite Catering

Hi everyone!  Any ideas for off-ste catering reception venues?  We're hoping for to delight guests (~150) with Pi Pizza rather than the usual chicken and beef catering.

Do you know of any sites that would be affordable (<$1,000) and let us bring in outside food??  I'm very open to less glamourous sites like community centers and conferences halls too, but it's hard to know which ones are nice!  At this point we are looking at any area in St. Louis/County.  Thanks in advance and happy planning!  Smile

Re: Reception Venues--Offsite Catering

• edited December 2011
    Richmond Heights Community Center and Brentwood Community Center allow you to bring in your own food.  Check out their websites.  Also, check out Webster Groves Community Center as well.

Happy planning!!
  • edited December 2011
    I would figure out what neighborhoods you want the location to be in and then visit a few of their community halls/centers.  GL!
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found thuis website the other day. It seems to have a pretty good list!

http://st-louis-wedding-receptions.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • klblankmeyerklblankmeyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! 

We ended up booking with Quail Ridge Lodge in Wentzville.  It's a little bit out of town, but it's a beautiful location, totally affordable, and they let us bring in our own food!  We're so excited!!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm interested to hear how you are going about hosting the pizza theme.  I love Pi Pizza and find it to be an interesting idea.  Are you planning on hiring an outside catering company to set up/serve, or does Pi Pizza take care of those details?  China, dinnerware, etc.
  • sjhansen28sjhansen28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you let me know how you like working with Quail Ridge Lodge? It's a location that I'm really interested in. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards