Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

photography

Everyone talks about Todd from Bently and WIlson but he is only available from 1-3pm on my wedding day and my ceremony is not until 6pm. It's not a total deal breaker, but I was planning on having photos done from like 3-530p-ish and was going to get my hair/makeup done somewhere between 12p-3pm-ish.

Are there any other photographers that you all could recommend?

Thanks!
Claire
Photobucket My Eddie and GusGus :)Photobucket

Re: photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_photography-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8810c3a8-0b2b-48f8-84ab-00d9c58e373dPost:134eb982-9685-40de-b499-6d922990c161">photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone talks about Todd from Bently and WIlson but he is only available from 1-3pm on my wedding day and my ceremony is not until 6pm. It's not a total deal breaker, but I was planning on having photos done from like 3-530p-ish and was going to get my hair/makeup done somewhere between 12p-3pm-ish. Are there any other photographers that you all could recommend? Thanks! Claire
    Posted by eddiegusgus[/QUOTE]

I'm not doing a whole wedding/reception - but I am doing a Strip Tour with Keith Kaplan - I've heard really good things about him and he has been an absolute doll to communicate with: <a href="http://www.captureproductionslv.com/MainMenuPage3.html">http://www.captureproductionslv.com/MainMenuPage3.html</a>
    "You cannot reason with unreasonable people".
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are using Mike L. I am soooo excited to work with them. I love their blog and facebook page.

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    EVERY SINGLE photographer recommended on this board was booked my for date! I booked one my friend used instead...trey tomsik. PM me if you want info.  He comes with a Limo and his specialty is 'strip tours'.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a good second choice is Mike L
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I third Mike L and Courtney. We have booked them for our November wedding for 8 hours. I am so excited. I can't wait.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea i have tried a lot of the photographers people have raved about and they are either booked OR only do full day bookings on saturdays. i am going back and forth on just booking Todd for the 1-3p slot and filling the 3 hours between my pictures and ceremony with something else. just not sure what.. 3 hours seems like a long time to be all made up in a wedding dress with nothing to do!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We love Steve Keegan.  See bio for our epics and wedding day images. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to book Todd but he was already booked on our date so we got Trey Tomsik from Scenic Las Vegas Weddings.  I love that he comes with a limo for the strip tour and he's gotten good reviews from what I've read.  We got him+limo for 5 hours for I think it was around $1,450.  Also, a disk with with raw images and full rights was pretty important to me and a few of those mentioned above didn't offer the raw images at all. He was one of the few that offered that at a really reasonable price.  100 bucks extra is all.  
    Mr. and Mrs. Lawless
  • Options
    clm211clm211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just met with and booked Tyler Freear for our reception.  His work is awesome and priced very reasonable.
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Deacon Tyler.

http://www.dtyler-photography.com/

Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    well.. i have contacted every photographer recommended on this thread and they are either booked or havent responded to me yet :(

feeling a little discouraged. but i know it will all work out...

claire.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heidi Ryder!!!!!!

She is from LA but she drove down to Vegas for us. I LOVE our pictures from her!

www.heidiryder.com

If you read her blog, you will see her blog post about our Vegas pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards