Wisconsin

BEST WISCONSIN PHOTOGRAPHER!

I usually don't take the time to write reviews for vendors, but after researching and planning our wedding I realized how important these real experience reviews are. So I had to tell you all about Casey Hein and Chasing LIlies Photography. From the minute my (now) husband and I met her for our engagment photo shoot, we knew she was the perfect choice for us. She made us feel so comfortable every step of the way. She is as fun and sweet as she is professional. Even though she is based out of Madison, she had no problem traveling to us in Oshkosh. And her talent is very high - we didn't want to sacrifice great pictures for price and we didn't with her. Customers of Casey get amazing photos, a talented and FUN photographer at a reasonable price. Oh, and one more thing (and probably a really important point for any bride!) - Casey's editing time is very quick. We received a DVD with our engagement photos and wedding photos less than a week after each event. AMAZING!

I would recommend Casey and Chasing Lilies Photography to ANY Wisconsin bride and groom! You will not be disappointed. 

Re: BEST WISCONSIN PHOTOGRAPHER!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards