Canada

June 4th, 2011

Any Canadian brides getting married on June 4th of this year?
I am getting married in London, On and was wondering how many Canadian brides are getting married on the same date? How much of your planning do you have done? Made any plans for honeymoon yet?
Justine

Re: June 4th, 2011

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is one other bride who lives in NB getting married that date.  Check out any of our Canadian Knotties at https://sites.google.com/site/canadianknottiesbio

• edited December 2011

If you post on the June 2011 board you might find some Canadian Knotties over there, too.  I usually post on the July 2011 board and there's a few of us there.

• edited December 2011
    Me! I'm the knottie that lives in NB thats getting married on June 4 :D as for the planning, I pretty much have everything "planned" as of now, now I just have a few little DIY projects looming over my head, as well as dress fittings. Oh and paying for things haha (the stressful part) As for the honeymoon, we are only taking one in December due to financial restrictions, (we won a cruise, otherwise we wouldnt have one at all)!! feel free to PM me if you wanna chat more, or come on over to the June 2011 board like tiffbot suggested, I'm over there more than I'm on here :) Happy planning!! Congrats! 
    Our Happily Ever After wedding ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards