California-Northern

The Old Sugar Mill

Hello!

My FI and I are seriously considering The Old Sugar Mill in Clarksburg(just outside of Sacramento) are were wondering if anyone has been to an event there, had a wedding there, been to a wedding there, etc? We are just trying to get some perspective from those of you who may have been there before. I would love your opinion!

Thanks!

Cupcake Original since 2007 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Old Sugar Mill

• edited December 2011
    Ooops, posted this on the wrong thread accidently... I went to a wine tasting event there a few years back...I remember it was very nice, clean, definitely an upscale feel to it.  Plenty of parking.  Sorry, that's not much to go on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to several weddings at The Old Sugar Mill and am considering it for my venue. I love everything about it. The location takes you back in time, and out of the way so you don't have any traffic noise. But still close to Sacramento.

The people there have been wonderful to deal with, and they really put together an excellent group of "partners" to make an event successful and memorable.

The only reason I haven't booked yet is because my fiance is in service and we still need to nail down a date.

I hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    The Old Sugar Mill is a wonderful venue!  Make sure you schedual plenty of time for pictures because there are so many great nooks and crannies to do them.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards