Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Wedding Shoppe

Do I need to make an appt to just go in and look @ BM and possible try some on?  I'm a MOH in a wedding and the bride picked out some BM dresses she liked and I want to go see them in person and possible try on.  I know WS has many there.  They are closed today and tomorrow so I can't call and ask them.  I know that people haven't had the best of luck when going there for BM dresses.  I'm ok with that since I'm just looking.  TIA
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wedding Shoppe

• Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say yes, its always best to make an appointment, especially if you plan on trying anything on. You want to make sure you'll have a dressing room!
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can go in without an appointment, but you won't be guaranteed a fitting room or help.  Saturdays are really, really busy.  If you can go during a week day, you'll have better luck.
  • Options
    Sarahsue1684Sarahsue1684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know during the week they dont mind if you pop in but on the weekends I know they also orefer appts. I went with one of my BM who had an appt and while we were waiting there was a bride there who didnt have an appt and they told her they didnt know when she would be fit in due to them being so busy. It doesnt hurt to make an appt.
  • Options
    wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely make an appointment.  If you're going to go on the weekend, make the first one of the day. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm taking my girls BM dress shopping there next Saturday (the 8th) and I tried to schedule the appointment over a week ago and they only had 3 slots left. So I would give a definite yes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards