Oklahoma
Options

Wedding Dance

Is anybody having a first dance choreographed?  Today's WIMGO deal is for Premier Wedding Dances and I'm thinking about buying.  Anybody have experience with them?  My FI is a great dancer and I've got absolutely no rhythm whatsoever so it should be interesting!
Photobucket
December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary

Re: Wedding Dance

• Options
    JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're not going to have our first dance choreographed but we are thinking of having a different dance choreographed. I think it would be tons of fun!
  • Options
    escourtneyescourtney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and are using Premier Wedding Dances to choreograph our first dance. We are getting married in 2 weeks and have had 8 private lessons with the owner, Sheila. I had ballet experience but still didn't have any idea how to dance for the wedding. My fiance is more of a go with the flow kind of guy. So I talked him into lessons in the "Cinderella" style, which is a type of ballroom dance.  I'm really excited that I will know exactly how our first dance will go!  We have had a great experience with Sheila.  Our lessons have been a lot of fun! She is patient and works with you even if you have no dance experience.  We crack up every time we're there at the funny way she explains things. She has made her studio available if we wanted to come in and practice at other times too, as long as other lessons weren't using the space.  I wasn't planning on spending any money in that area so I didn't have it set aside in the budget, but it has been a really fun time for my fiance and I and definitely worth it.  I know they also do group classes and will sometimes do demonstrations at bridal fairs if you want to check it out ahead of time. I would highly recommend you think about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards