DC

Where is the good spray-tan place?

I'm doing my make-up trial soon and my March coloring is not my July coloring :-) I figured I'd just get a spray tan for now so that it will be closer to my natural summer color.

Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where is the good spray-tan place?

• edited December 2011
    Hollywood Tan and Palm Beach Tan are in the area.  They both usually run specials on spray tans.  I am doing the Versa Spa system at Palm Beach for my wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I've done Hollywood tan in the past and was pleased with the results.
    murrayed
  • edited December 2011
    theres an At the Beach tanning in bethesda and a Body Rays in Dupont that do Airbrush.
  • edited December 2011
    Fit to be Tan in Clarendon does airbrush tanning.  Its a little more expensive, but from what I heard a million times better than the booth spray tans. 
  • edited December 2011
    I got an airbrush tan at Fit to Be Tan two days before my wedding.  It was fabulous-- my bridesmaids couldn't believe that it wasn't a real tan and the one who is local now uses them for special occassions herself.  I tried two spray tan places in the months leading up to the wedding but didn't think they were even/natural enough. 
  • SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! I think I was thinking of Fit to be Tan, RiverFarm it might have been you that mentioned it when you got it.

Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • adymondadymond member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are easier ways to get a great tan. I use Sunbrushed glow, www.sunbrushedglow.com, you can do it at home by yourself, its super easy and I think has a better color than the sprays, and you can't mess it up. Spray tans smell so bad and inhaling the mist isn't good for you!  And being a busy bride this saves time & money. I stopped doing spray tans when I found this product. This is the best sunless tanner I've ever used.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards