Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Groupon

I just wanted to tell you all about this awesome email list I just signed up for. It's called Groupon, and every day (or every other day) they send you a new deal for a Kansas City business.

Sometimes they're kind of lame (like 50% off a carwash), but the other day they had a $100 spa gift certificate for $45, and this weekend they have a 1 night stay at Hotel Phillips, plus a btl of wine, plus breakfast, for $69!!! I just booked our room for my FI's bday in April... the room itself is $119, plus it would be $30 for the wine and $30 for the breakfast!

The only drag on this one is you have to use it before May, otherwise I would have bought another certificate for our wedding night in October, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something else will come up as well!!

Just wanted to give you all the heads up, in case you're discount junkies like I am!! :D

If you join through the following link, I get $10 credit if you buy any of the groupons, so please do it that way! ;D

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu858104

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

Re: Groupon

• Options
    tsargentjtsargentj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, I've been using Groupon for awhile now and it is AMAZING! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I JUST found it last week and was wondering how I didn't know about it sooner! lol

Planning Bio

• Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  I signed up through your link.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just found out two weeks ago via a facebook ad, but I haven't bought anything yet.  Reading through their community boards it seems like people have a lot of problems with them, so I'm still skeptical.
  • Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jess,
    My friends and I haven't had any problems, but yeah I can see what you mean. It probably depends on the business that you're dealing with because some places just don't live up to their promises. Kind of sucks. The Hotel Philips thing has worked out well so far and they were very nice in regards to my reservation; we'll see what happens when I get there! :D

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards