African American Weddings

HELP---BRIDAL GIFT

Hey ladies,

So i am trying to figure out what kind of bag to put to girls gifts in. I got them custom robes, earrings, bracelets and am also getting them custom wine glasses. I am paying for their wedding day makeup and also gave them the cute bridal tee shirts but i don't consider those gift....How are you bagging their gifts?
Mrs-Flawless-Pitts

Re: HELP---BRIDAL GIFT

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bridal-gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3c802a0d-66e0-4e8d-a561-8a2ead08da46Post:b3f0fe6f-74ac-4487-b718-c77ef2593b70">HELP---BRIDAL GIFT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies, So i am trying to figure out what kind of bag to put to girls gifts in. I got them custom robes, earrings, bracelets and am also getting them custom wine glasses. I am paying for their wedding day makeup and also gave them the cute bridal tee shirts but i don't consider those gift....How are you bagging their gifts?
    Posted by flawlessfay[/QUOTE]
    I made custom totes for them and will be using those to bag everything.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to best buy, they have really cute reusable bags. BB&B has cute reusable bags too. I am not a fan of totes. If they never use the bags I won't be mad because they were less than $2.
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Flawless I want to  be in your wedding. I like reusable shopping bags. Or the cute hat boxes at Michaels they're reusable and gorgeous.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies... LOVE THE MICHAELS IDEA......Yes
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bridal-gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:3c802a0d-66e0-4e8d-a561-8a2ead08da46Post:d994b318-afaa-4be5-b86e-b59be71341fe">Re: HELP---BRIDAL GIFT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Flawless I want to  be in your wedding. I like reusable shopping bags. Or the cute hat boxes at Michaels they're reusable and gorgeous.
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

lol, girl you can replace one of my girls
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • edited December 2011
    Im putting together a basket to include a bb&b set, bath sponge, house shoes,candles,a wine glass, small bottle of moscato, and small picture frame to to include a Thank You Poem.  These items are a way for the ladies to wind down after a long week or the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards