Tennessee
Options

Invitation and wedding cake

Hi I am a summer bride August 2013, I am on the hunt for someone who does really good invitations for a good price. Also in looking for someone whose really good at making wedding cakes

Re: Invitation and wedding cake

• Options
    What area? This board is for the whole state.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_invitation-and-wedding-cake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:16bf56c9-65f0-4a4f-8ff1-8839feb67586Post:b554460d-8e37-4fc7-9e06-f681132989c1">Re: Invitation and wedding cake</a>:
    [QUOTE]What area? This board is for the whole state.
    Posted by leogirl13[/QUOTE]

I'd like information for the Knoxville / Gatlinburg area.
  • Options
    leogirl13leogirl13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012

Cake options in Knoxville include: Magpies, Rosa's Bakery, Rita's Bakery, Cake Girlz,  The Cake Lady, Sugar Buzz Bakers, and The Daisy Cake Company.

If you want cupcakes The Cup and GiGi's are both pretty good. There are GiGi's locations in both areas. Most Knoxville bakers will deliver to Gatlinburg.

If you are looking for cheap but good Food City does wonderful cake. There are several locations both places.

Invitations: I've not really looked yet but I know David's Bridal, Kinko's/Fedex, Hallmark stores,
     Paper Paraphernalia, and If it's Paper carry them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards