September 2013 Weddings

Talk Big Thursdays

The week seems to be flying by for me... Anyone else?

What do you have to brag about this lovely Thursday?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Talk Big Thursdays

• Tasting tonight!!! Super excited!! AND I get to book our reception venue at midnight, but really nervous. Praying we will get it. Hoping the caterer is as good as I expect it. They have been my top choice for a long time now. BFF coming to town either today or tomorrow and we are going to put together sample DIY invites and decide which one to go with. Yay!
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_talk-big-thursdays-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:bea5a917-bc71-4d52-a47a-4047e6c69bf3Post:2897716e-6234-4832-9f01-bcbbb3a06138">Re: Talk Big Thursdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tasting tonight!!! Super excited!! AND I get to book our reception venue at midnight, but really nervous. Praying we will get it. Hoping the caterer is as good as I expect it. They have been my top choice for a long time now. BFF coming to town either today or tomorrow and we are going to put together sample DIY invites and decide which one to go with. Yay!
    Posted by greeneyes04[/QUOTE]

Tasting is sooooooo fun lol

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This week is flying by for me too. I'm bragging about actually going to the gym this week.. This is something that is hard for me lol.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • My brag is simple - aced a test AND painted my nails last night WOOT!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • Yay for all of your yays!!

This week as sucked for me so no yays this week BUT tomorrow is our one year before the wedding so FI and I are going to do something special and FSIL aka my bestie is coming to hangout all day saturday and we plan on going hiking, watching trashy tv and talking wedding!  Can't wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My brag is that my FI got a signifcant raise at work earlier this week.  It was a long time coming but we're very thankful that the economy seems to be rebounding.  Now if I could get a raise in the next century.  ;-)  His boss also gave him tickets to a gala this Saturday evening.  I'm excited, but trying to figure out what to wear!  Tomorrow is our one year mark until the wedding and we had planned to go out to a nice dinner, but we may end up just shopping instead.  I'm never opposed to shopping though.  ;-) 

I can't believe the ticker turns to our one year mark tomorrow!!!  :-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_talk-big-thursdays-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:bea5a917-bc71-4d52-a47a-4047e6c69bf3Post:956b67bc-04db-406f-ab95-3a3af69b661c">Re: Talk Big Thursdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]My brag is that my FI got a signifcant raise at work earlier this week.  It was a long time coming but we're very thankful that the economy seems to be rebounding.  Now if I could get a raise in the next century.  ;-)  His boss also gave him tickets to a gala this Saturday evening.  I'm excited, but trying to figure out what to wear!  Tomorrow is our one year mark until the wedding and we had planned to go out to a nice dinner, but we may end up just shopping instead.  I'm never opposed to shopping though.  ;-)  I can't believe the ticker turns to our one year mark tomorrow!!!  :-) 
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

You will start getting daily emails from project wedding, too!  "359 days til your wedding!" was mine today!  YAY!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_talk-big-thursdays-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:bea5a917-bc71-4d52-a47a-4047e6c69bf3Post:956b67bc-04db-406f-ab95-3a3af69b661c">Re: Talk Big Thursdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]My brag is that my FI got a signifcant raise at work earlier this week.  It was a long time coming but we're very thankful that the economy seems to be rebounding.  Now if I could get a raise in the next century.  ;-)  His boss also gave him tickets to a gala this Saturday evening.  I'm excited, but trying to figure out what to wear!  Tomorrow is our one year mark until the wedding and we had planned to go out to a nice dinner, but we may end up just shopping instead.  I'm never opposed to shopping though.  ;-)  I can't believe the ticker turns to our one year mark tomorrow!!!  :-) 

YAY!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_talk-big-thursdays-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:bea5a917-bc71-4d52-a47a-4047e6c69bf3Post:956b67bc-04db-406f-ab95-3a3af69b661c">Re: Talk Big Thursdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe the ticker turns to our one year mark tomorrow!!!  :-) 

This!  I am consumed with my tickers lol (on TK and the one I downloaded to my phone).  I just looked again in 1 year, 1 day and 27 minutes, I'll be standing on the beach with my male bestie taking vows ahhhhhh!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_talk-big-thursdays-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:bea5a917-bc71-4d52-a47a-4047e6c69bf3Post:f058372f-a6ff-4386-ac59-0888ec2c5aeb">Re: Talk Big Thursdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay for all of your yays!! This week as sucked for me so no yays this week BUT tomorrow is our one year before the wedding so FI and I are going to do something special and FSIL aka my bestie is coming to hangout all day saturday and we plan on going hiking, watching trashy tv and talking wedding!  Can't wait!
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]
    Hopefully  your FSIL can cheer you up!
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Another Yay! I just got an email back from church and our pastor and church are available and so we now have our ceremony venue booked!!! Woo Hoo!!! :)
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2012
    I'm excited that we've actually officially started wedding planning, not just talking about ideas and looking at stuff online but actually calling vendors and buying things. I'm also super proud I made a few healthier choices when eating today and I think I'm going to join a gym this weekend. Baby steps to get this body right by next year ]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards