New York-Hudson Valley
Options

CENTERPIECE QUESTION

HI EVERYONE !!!!!  Been so busy planning havent been on lately . I hope everyone is well and welcome to all to all the newbies .

ARRRGGGG  so i need help with centerpieces , i am not having flowers (don' like them , its a family thing lol )  but i want to have a nice size candelabra .  the candles need to be in enclosed glass and i would like about 4 or more candles . 

The prices im finding are outrageous to buy them (100+) , so i looked at rentals but its not what im looking for , 

Does anybody have an idea or suggestion ???? 

4 months to go , hopefully i still have hair because im pulling it all out !!!

Re: CENTERPIECE QUESTION

• Options
    Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had wanted to do candelabras, too but the rental costs were just absurd to me. We wound up getting really tall glass vases and doing a flower arrangement on top. You could check out www.gangwebstore.com . They are located in northern jersey literally right off the GSP and they have tons of supplies at really cheap prices. They have a couple things right on their website that you could easily spray paint metallic and do hanging votives for a candelabra feel, but they have a ton of stuff in the store that isn't shown online:
    www.gandgwebstore.com/19-iron-ornament-hanger-w-base-black.html" target="_blank">
    http://www.gandgwebstore.com/19-iron-ornament-hanger-w-base-black.html

http://www.gandgwebstore.com/16-black-candle-holder.html
  • Options
    carolsdaycarolsday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Riss , I'll take a trip there  
  • Options
    sdomi639sdomi639 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Save on crafts .com google it!!! Pretty impressed with their prices
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin did candles.  She had three tall candle holders (the kinds with stems and then a large glass enclosed holder at the top) all the same size.  She purchased clear plastic blocks (they were rectangles) and put the holders on them.  So she had one on the table, one on the clear block with the block sitting one way, and the another block sitting taller with the last candle holder on that.  It looked great IMO.  I don't have a very good picture of it, but you can sort of see it in the bottom right hand corner of this pic.  I'm thinking she might have done votives on the table as well.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    carolsdaycarolsday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you everyone , i apprecite all the info and mocknine thanks for the visual :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards