Illinois-Chicago

E-Pics

Is there anyone out there who did not have them?  Did you regret it?  We are considering not doing them to cut back on cost and also due to the fact we will have a ton from our wedding...

Re: E-Pics

• edited December 2011
    Our engagement photo session was included in our package.  I liked it because it was a chance for us to work together with her.  It's also given us an opportunity to use the pics for our card box and our save the date cards.
  • edited December 2011
    We did not do e-pics and I don't regret it.  We also had them included in our package, but never found the time to go take them so we decided opt out of it and they give you a photo credit instead.  It wasn't really important to us though, and to each their own!  We did have a photo frame card box, etc...and we just went down to a local beach at sunset and a friend of ours took our pics for that, those turned out great!  So, no regrets here, to us it was just a waste of time (IMHO)!
  • edited December 2011
    We did them and I am so happy that we did. We are using a photoframe guestbook at the reception and one of our E-pics will be in it. The photographer is also using one for our Thank you cards that will be on the tables at the reception.

And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards