January 2013 Weddings

Was that fire coming out of my mouth?!?!

Was totally turning into a Bridezilla yesterday!!  Not only are my sides uneven now (I know, it doesnt matter really), but I have been SUPER stressed, as previous post from someone else stated.  But through it all, I've had peace too.  THANK THE LORD!

I wanted to write something to hopefully encourage you all today:

Although it's the day that you've waited for your whole life,
Don't lose sight of the joining of husband and wife.
The flowers, the hair, the dress and decor,
Can easily take over if you let it, for sure..

It can be stressful but fun and stressful again,
just remember to take deep breaths now and then!
Try to remember the true meaning of a match made in Heaven,
Have 'Happy Thoughts' while closing your eyes, count to seven.

Look at your Fiance and realize how far you've both come,
You are about to join your life to his and the two will become one.
The details of your wedding will all be a distant memory soon,
but the one thing all will remember is the love of the Bride and Groom!

: )
God is Faithful!

Re: Was that fire coming out of my mouth?!?!

• Aww, that's so sweet! I really needed to read that. I was just coming onto this board to post about how irritating people can be. While wedding planning, it can be tough to remember - especially through all the drama of families, friends, uninvited guests, etc. - the whole reason you're doing this thing: to celebrate an eternal union between two people. Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow I needed that. Thanks for the reminder : it's so stressful to plan a wedding!! Who knew. Lol but it'll all be over soon because its almost January ladies!
  • Wow I needed that. Thanks for the reminder : it's so stressful to plan a wedding!! Who knew. Lol but it'll all be over soon because its almost January ladies!
  • Thank you! Yep, at the end of the day we'll be married and that's what counts!
  • Glad you liked it!!  : )
    God is Faithful!
  • Aw thank you!!

I am turning into bridezilla too! I snapped at my FMIL on Monday, and today I snapped FH so bad he had to "take a walk"... this wedding is bringing out the bad side!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards