New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Davenport?

Ok so my latest and greatest find or so I think is the Davenport Club in New Rochelle, anyone look at it or been to a wedding there? It is so affordable! I am very excited, I just hope it is as beautiful in person! I won't be able to see it myself until the end of the month. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Davenport?

• Options
    edited December 2011

we went to look at it when we were looking. not impressed. the bridal suite was basically in the ball room, nothing is outside, it just wasn't what we imagined it would be. i was very disappointed, the pictures look beautiful! the price is good too.

• Options
    lauraNkieranlauraNkieran member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We checked it out and while we did like it, we liked the Greentree (next door) better. A friend of mine got married there and there were no problems.  Food was good, outside area to hang out if you wanted to.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What did you mean nothing is outside? I was a little confused by that....I'm getting so frustrated trying to look for a decently priced beautiful venue in Westchester. It seems next to impossible. My husband REFUSES doing it on a Sunday or we would have so many more options =(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards