New Jersey - South

Re: ***Angel33284***

• angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no interest in anything you have to say.
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Right, that's why you read it.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And that's why I didn't respond.

Everyone on here will back me up. Every time we go at it on here it's because of you attacking me. You are just a hateful person. You even attacked another bride when she tried to inform you that another bride may have left the knot. She was trying to do you a favor and you chewed her out.

Nobody likes you and you don't have any real advice on how to have a good wedding, because everything about your wedding was low class budget, as proven by all that party city crap you have for sale.

BTW - nice siggy picture; your cake is lopsided.
    edited December 2011
    B2B, stay out of it.  BTW, you're just as rude and nasty. I never really liked you.  Stay on the Philly Board.

Angel, you are a hateful biitch and everyone knows it. Get a life. You are petty and small-minded and remember, you started with me.

BTW, the cake was not lopsided; the pic was taken at an angle by a good friend, and it was delicious.

Also, I had no trouble selling most of my wedding stuff.  Not everyone is a millionaire like you seem to act like.

Also, you're a coward who will never show your $10,000 Kenneth Stillman wedding video online, let alone a simple pic of yourself!
  • edited December 2011
    Whoa.  Back off, Jody.  B2B is saying what a heck of a lot of brides are too kind to say to your face.  Don't attack her or get nasty with her.  This is an OPEN PUBLIC FORUM- something you just cannot seem to grasp.  She, like anyone else, can post anywhere they choose, on any post they choose- and that includes hijacking your posts if she or anyone else wants to.

For once, I too applaud Angel.  I am tired of the BS, and of the way you treat my friends behind the scenes.  I have kept my mouth shut until now, but after that jab at B2B, no more.

For those of you who don't know me, I apologize- I post mainly on the Philly/DE board.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you B2B and Briar. I think anybody who has actually read my posts knows that I genuinely try and offer good advice. Sometime I play devil's advocate, which isn't always popular, but I always try and see both sides of every coin. And yes, occasionally I will make some smartass remarks, but they are made in jest and not as attacks.

I will offer advice and opinions on things that I know about. However Jody seems to offer opinions on any and everything even though she has no knowledge. She criticizes every one else's vendors when she went and booked some cheap videographer who ended up going out of business. Why anybody would want advice from somebody with that kind of track record is beyond me.

I was fine to just ignore her snide little comments until she sent me a PM which pretty much just told me to shut up. I don't know how the princess of silk flowers came to dub herself the queen of the Knot, but I haven't seen anything from her wedding that any bride in her right mind would want to copy.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm never rude or nasty. And I can go where I please.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:d3138e00-ba9d-41e5-87ee-e32e643c5221">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm never rude or nasty. And I can go where I please.
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>WOOT!

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    LOL angel, that's some word I would use. But really she never liked me. That's some bs a child says. Like I care who likes me and who doesn't.
  • jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:be2cfdbe-336a-4cbf-9ec7-b66857e6a515">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B, stay out of it.  BTW, you're just as rude and nasty. I never really liked you.  Stay on the Philly Board. Angel, you are a hateful biitch and everyone knows it. Get a life. You are petty and small-minded and remember, you started with me. BTW, the cake was not lopsided; the pic was taken at an angle by a good friend, and it was delicious. Also, I had no trouble selling most of my wedding stuff.  Not everyone is a millionaire like you seem to act like. Also, you're a coward who will never show your $10,000 Kenneth Stillman wedding video online, let alone a simple pic of yourself!
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]

Psy-cho...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:4a793aa5-989c-42e9-899c-617db098af9c">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL angel, that's some word I would use. But really she never liked me. That's some bs a child says. Like I care who likes me and who doesn't.
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>But you should care. Jody is the Queen of weddings. Hers was the best ever. And everyone should use her vendors, except of course for the videographer she hired that went out of business.

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Wait - Does Jody honestly think Angel is Ken Stillman?   I mean, angel has 1305 posts... I really doubt a busy videographer such as Ken Stillman has enough free time on his hands to post 1305 times.   And to answer questions that have nothing at all to do with videography.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:788fb14c-9fe0-4606-b7c5-0fe07ee62c60">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait - Does Jody honestly think Angel is Ken Stillman?   I mean, angel has 1305 posts... I really doubt a busy videographer such as Ken Stillman has enough free time on his hands to post 1305 times.   And to answer questions that have nothing at all to do with videography.
    Posted by ooodsie[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>No, she doesn't really believe it. She is just vindictive because she criticized him and I defended him, because he did a good job on my video and  many other friends and relatives. And because she did this I made fun of her choice of videographer who went out of business, and then she replaced him with some guy who does them for $650 and doesn't even have a website.</div><div>
    </div><div>She thinks trashing him is somehow getting to me. But the truth is I have an issue with people trashing vendors because a good friend of mine is a wedding photographer in Florida. She tells me all the time about how hard she works and how many brides just don't appreciate it.</div><div>
    </div><div>I think too many brides, including Jody, have this attitude that vendors are just there to gauge them for all their money. I know this isn;t rue because my friend is a very caring mother of 3 and is probably one of the most honest people I know.</div><div>
    </div><div>You hired a photographer who is a little bit more expensive than the average. Did you feel ripped off or was Landis worth every cent? Feel free to answer, but it was a rhetorical question for me because I already know you are going to say because Landisn does incredible work.

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure why Jody keeps talking to anyone when clearly nobody ever agrees with her or even cares what she says. Idk why she makes those remarks about u being Ken Stillman anyways. So silly.
  • edited December 2011
    I totally agree with you Angel.   and for the record - I think most times you say the things people don't want to/aren't willing to say.  I welcome and appreciate your opinions on most topics.  
    edited December 2011
    Wow, just wow.  You all need to grow up, seriously. 

Thank God not every Knottie on these boards are like all of you who just bashed me!
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:d3138e00-ba9d-41e5-87ee-e32e643c5221">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm never rude or nasty. And I can go where I please.
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

You have been rude and nasty to me, Traci.  Go back and re-read your posts.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:788fb14c-9fe0-4606-b7c5-0fe07ee62c60">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait - Does Jody honestly think Angel is Ken Stillman?   I mean, angel has 1305 posts... I really doubt a busy videographer such as Ken Stillman has enough free time on his hands to post 1305 times.   And to answer questions that have nothing at all to do with videography.
    Posted by ooodsie[/QUOTE]

Get your facts straight, Kim.  I never said she <strong>WAS</strong> Kenneth Stillman.  I said she probably works for him or is a vendor herself.

And...contrary to Angel's smear campaign against me,<strong> I NEVER CRITICIZED KENNETH STILLMAN!</strong>  All I said was that there was a post where brides were wondering where their videos were years after their weddings were over!

And...so what if my videographer charges a low price and doesn't have a website??  How small-minded can you get?!  <strong>I </strong>was happy with his work and that's all that matters!

I cannot sit idly by and continue to let others attack me.  I have every right to speak up, just as you all do.

Edit:  FYI, StacyLynn702 and Nicole8586 had the same videographer as I did and were also happy with him.  I will continue to recommend him!
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:d7ffd999-2008-4c6c-9c33-12be74515fae">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pft.

You're so immature.  I'm sorry I ever helped you out with the chargers; you're very ungrateful!

You have no right to attack me on this board.  I'm not on the Philly Board anymore, so why can't you just leave me alone???
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I did appreciate it. A lot. But you continue to go crazy on people. And I'm everywhere, not just Philly.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:a2faf358-e202-4fc3-889e-bf73b654e556">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh I did appreciate it. A lot. But you continue to go crazy on people. And I'm everywhere, not just Philly.

Get a clue, Traci.  You don't know anything.
  • edited December 2011
    Hahahahahaha! You get a clue! And stop using people's first names all the dame time.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:bc43aab9-3f14-4785-8fcf-0b6ec6990579">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahahahahaha! You get a clue! And stop using people's first names all the dame time.

You guys do realize that first off, you've thrown her first name out there multiple times and also, if you click on your screen name, it has your first name listed, right?  It's not a huge secret...
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    WOW, after reading all of the posts I feel like I'm back in Jr High! 

As MsBR posted, it is an open forum and anyone can pretty much say what they want but I don't see why someone would criticize another because of what they did or did not do at their wedding. Every wedding is different because we customize it to our own liking/budget. We are all different and will more likely disagree with someone elses taste in vendors, decorations and such, than agree. I know that my wedding is going to be the best wedding I've ever been to as I'm sure every bride feels the same. It's supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives. Bask in the happiness of your wedding past or present and agree to disagree. There is enough hate in this world. Fighting over petty things as listed above seems nonsense to me. I am not being critical of anyone. I'm not aware of all of previous ongoings that brought you all to where you are at now. I'm just voicing my thoughts. I've always been a "tell it how I see it" type of person but my intensions are not to offend. I'm pretty much new to the boards and do like all of the helpful suggestions/input that people offer.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    >> I'm just voicing my thoughts. I've always been a "tell it how I see it" type of person but my intensions are not to offend<<

jame, you're like a fluffy puppy compared to us Philly girls ;)

But you are 100% correct-- the Philadelphia girls had absolutely no right to come over here and start crap with Musicheals.  She  GBCK'd the Philly board and there is no reason ANY OF US should follow her around to other boards and continue to pick fights on boards we do not usually post on.

Hopefully, this will be the last you'll see of any of us strangers ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_angel33284?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:b03d998e-6808-449b-b8ba-e54e2ab6d974Post:3fb8db48-3d9f-49a5-9fd5-97192e181aae">Re: ***Angel33284***</a>:
    [QUOTE]jame, you're like a fluffy puppy compared to us Philly girls ;) But you are 100% correct-- the Philadelphia girls had absolutely no right to come over here and start crap with Musicheals.  She  GBCK'd the Philly board and there is no reason ANY OF US should follow her around to other boards and continue to pick fights on boards we do not usually post on. Hopefully, this will be the last you'll see of any of us strangers ;)
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

I'm just now reading this, Amerbutt.  Thanks for your kind words, and I'm sorry things didn't work out between us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards