Florida-Central Florida
Options

Something Blue Bridal Store- MOB Dress

Hi all, my Mom ordered her dress from Something Blue back on April 26.  They told her then it would arrive in about 2 months.

It's been 3.  She still doesn't have it and whenever she calls the store she just gets their answering machine and hasn't heard back from them when she leaves a message.

She lives south of Orlando, so hasn't been by since April, and I live up here in NY.  Does anyone know if the store is still in business or what the deal might be?  She's a little worried.  She's going to make a special trip up this weekend, but I thought I would ask here before she wasted her time!

Thanks!
Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Something Blue Bridal Store- MOB Dress

• Options
    lgreenhut1112lgreenhut1112 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from there and so are all my bridesmaids. I literally just spoke with the owner 20 minutes ago about something with my dress. If your mom tried to call yesterday they were closed (as I think they are all Mondays).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well that's good to hear!  

I know she's called a few times and left messages and hasn't heard back.  So I don't know if it's taking longer than they anticipated so now they're avoiding her calls or what, but I'm glad to hear the store hasn't closed.  I was worried that she lost the money for the dress and would have to get a replacement!  phew!
  • Options
    Choco9Choco9 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Sorry you are having troubles.  I looked at gowns in there but was immediately turned off by their customer service.  I ended up at Priscilla of Boston and they are amazing.  I did just drive by Something Blue, though, and they are open.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Choco9!  Good to know she won't be wasting her time this weekend then!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Something Blue Bridal.  Hannah the associate there and the owner were nothing but nice and accomindating to us every time we have been there.  Bridal stores are very busy and I know they are closed on Mondays. 

I would have her drop by as they are near south Orlando anyway.  Also two months seems short most places told me you need about 3 to 4 months for bridesmaid and mother dresses to come in.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my wedding dress, and bridesmaids dresses there. They are still open, and I've had nothing but great customer service. Also, my girls ordered two different dresses and the girl who ordered her dress first got her dress a month after the girl who ordered week later. Sometimes it's just the designers that take awhile to ship.
    image 76 Invited
    image 51 Ready to Party
    image 13 missing out
    image 12 need to hurry up!
    RSVP Date:November 1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards