Ohio-Northeast
Options

Windows on the River or other $5000 venue

My fiance is really interested in having our fall wedding reception downtown at windows on the river. We would have our reception on a fri or sun which would make the all-inclusive reception around $5000-$6000 which is all we want to spend on the venue, food, and bar. We will have between 100-150 guests. I have contacted so many venues in the NE Ohio area and have not found a better deal. Does anyone have any ideas?

We are not hiring a wedding planner so the less renting I have to do from other places, the better! Thanks so much!
Mel

Re: Windows on the River or other $5000 venue

• Options
    That's a good deal. For a downtown location, you probably won't find much else at that rate for that number of guests. You could find some that meet your criteria in the 'burbs though, if you're willing to go that route. There are several suburban halls that would be in the $25-35/pp range.

Have you looked into Massimo da Milano yet? It's kinda near the West Side Market (well, it's just over the Superior bridge) and does a nice job with smaller weddings. http://www.massimos.net/ From their site, it looks like their packages start at $50/pp.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is a really good deal. I'm honestly surprised at the rate
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards