Chit Chat

Wedding Cake, Check!

I am so excited.  FI and I went cake tasting (along with my cousin) today and we have found our cake.  We are going with 4 tiers, 1. red Velvet w/cream cheese filling, 2. lemon w/lemon jam & lemon mouse, 3. tuxedo w/amaretto cream and 4. tiramisu. 

We also compromised on the design.  He wanted dots and I wanted swirls so we'll do each design on an alternating layer.  It's going to look great, and taste even better.

My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image

Re: Wedding Cake, Check!

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    Sounds yummy!! Congrats on checking off that from your list. 
  • Yay!!! I think I want a Lemon cake too... i LOVE lemon cake =)
    I have my baker (my cake is a gift from my boss who is good friend with an AWSOME baker) but nothing is decided yet, she said not until the month before does she need to talk to me about it.
    BUT - I keep having this dream that my cake is made of Poptarts and Cool Whip and that it falls down like a house of cards at the wedding!!!! What is that about?! LOL! I dont eat Poptarts and Cool Whip, I dont even like them, and I've had many things by this baker and they are wonderful... so weird!
    Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards