Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Ceremony Musicians

Hi Girls!

Wondering who you are using/who you have heard that is good? I know we have a few on the recommended vendor listing - but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start.

FI likes brass instruments - trumpets, etc. I like either brass or strings. Any help appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Musicians

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linds, I have no idea on brass but I'm using Sterling Strings of Shenango.  They have a string quartet or a trio (flute, cello violin) or due option.  I heard great things from 3-4 girls who used to post on this board about them, and they have performance videos on youtube that sounded good to me!
  • Options
    ShleeASTShleeAST member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used Sterling Strings!! loved them!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you guys send me a PM with price info?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lindsay,

We booked Steven Vance for our ceremony musicians and DJ in one package, but they do offer separate bookings. 

String quartet for the ceremony and Steven will be the DJ and do a strolling violin performance during dinner. 

Like MD, I also don't have expereince with brass, but I am overwhelmed by the information and courtesy given by SV.  He is upfront about pricing, open to options and budgets, and very honest and courteous.  He has been super resposive to my emails and he seems like a funny guy too.

Most of his pricing is on his website, but if you want some specific info, let me know as I have a detailed price breakdown email from him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Steven Vance for our wedding in a couple weeks.  They have a good selection of different instrument combos to choose from, and I found their prices very reasonable and they've also been great to work with.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards