New York-Western

Rehersal dinner

I was wondering if anyone could direct me towards a good place for a rehersal dinner near buffalo. I actually was looking for a place that would do a Buffalo Buffet since most of the wedding party and family is not from NY I wanted them to have the real buffalo experience.

Re: Rehersal dinner

• snooks721snooks721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pearl Street might be a good option!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had checked them out and have heard many great things but I think they might be a little out of my budget.
  • L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about the Anchor Bar downtown? I don't think they do buffets, but they take reservations for parties over 10 and have pretty much everything Buffalo-related there haha. FI's uncle actually owns the place.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Pearl Street would be my top choice, thats where ours is. Another option would be Eagle House in Williamsville. I've been to a rehersal their with a Buffalo buffet. Not sure of prices though.

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    You shoud look at My Tomato Pie.. I've been to a shower there as well as a rehersal dinner and they do offer a buffalo buffet and the prices seem reasonable.  The food there is always excellent as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone. I did email the Eagle House and will follow up on the others. I just get so overwhelmed because I live near Rochester and do not know any of the places near Buffalo.
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Eagle House is where I had mine. We had the Buffalo Buffet and it was amazing. They were willing to work with us. They order pizza because I wanted pizza and they let us bring in ice cream cake. Also we were allowed to pay for drinks as need, aka open a tab instead of a bar package. The food was amazing and they were so helpful!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing ours at My Tomato PIe w/ the Buffalo Buffet. I've been there for dinner several times and the food is always good.
  • CHEF'S!!!!!!!!!They are a great Buffalo tradition with great food and prices!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards