Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Show me your favors!

We got a great deal on mini-champagne bottles and I was set to order them .... but then my reception site told me no. They are pretty strict on bringing in beverages, etc (even though it is an open bar??). I guess they are nervous people will open the champagne there... I understand.

Anyway, on to the next! I need some great ideas ... hopefully economical! Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Re: Show me your favors!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a cookie buffet, here is inspiration pic:

GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did the mini champagne bottles and the reception site set them up on a table by the door so guests could only get them as they leave - Maybe that's an option to explore?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did truffles.  PIB under Paper/DIY along with links to the website we used.
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My mom and I crocheted these little sachet bags for each guest and filled them with chocolates shaped like seashells. The bags were in yellow, green, periwinkle blue, and a tangerine orange.  

• Options
    mvkcmvkc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://i48.tinypic.com/2h8bfwi.jpg&quot; target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" width="648" height="432" />
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have 3 options:

Option A: fresh pomegranates
    I'm part Greek and pomegranates are traditionally used at Greek weddings.  We'd LOVE give each guest a pomegranate (we also have pomegranates pictured on our STD & invites), BUT we're getting married in June, when pomegranates are out of season, so we know we might not be able to get them, or they might be ridiculously expensive, so....

Option B: fresh mangos
    Mangos represent love!  A great 2nd choice (we love the idea of a piece of fresh fruit!).  BUT again, depending on whether or not they are in season and we can get them or how much they cost, they might not be do-able....so...

Option C: Cookies!
    We LOVE the cookie favors from adozeneggs.com, and that's our last resort option.
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards