California-Bay Area
Options

DOC

can any of you rec yours?  also...what do they typically cost in the Bay Area.  i got a quote for $1000...does that seem reasonable?  or is that really expensive?

thanks!

Re: DOC

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had thought of one beforehand, by the time I had thought about it we didn't have the budget for it :(

I've heard that they range from $300-$1000, but I think $1000 is on the high end.
    When I was looking it was in the $500 range.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the East bay but I agree with yjakel that it was around the 500.00 range..it depended on how much you needed them to do and all. Good luck, I wish I could be more help :-/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls.  i just contacted a few people on craigslist today...we'll see!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Amy Frugoli of Twitterpated Weddings. www.twitterpatedweddings.com. It really does depend on how long you need them and what you need them for. But the quote does sound about right.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so i just wanted to let you girls know i decided on Dana Morgan.  i havent booked her yet...but she's SUPER sweet and totally gets my vision.  she customized the package specifically for our wedding. 
    here is her site:  http://danamorganandcompany.weebly.com/

YAY!  =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards