Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Made of Honor help

I would like to ask my cousin, but she is out of town. My fiances, brother girlfriend has offered to help with everything though. Is it taboo to have two maids of honors?

Re: Made of Honor help

• Options
    It's your wedding! I didn't give any one titles there my bridesmaids and were all picked because I love them! My oldest friend is across the country & the other 2 here with me ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Maid of honor doesn't really go to whomever offers to help; typically all bridesmaids are your closest friends/family, and typically they'll offer to help, but if they dont, water under the bridge, just enjoy your friends and your big day.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I have two! My sister and my bestie. They are totally fine with sharing the "honor" Lol I need all the help I can get :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Technically all you can expect anyone to do is wear the dress and stand up for you.  It would be nice if they can help or throw you pre-wedding parties, but not everyone has the time/money for that.  Pick your bridesmaids/MOH from your besties.  Or alternatively, in Vegas you don't even really need them and you can save a ltitle money there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards