Delaware
Options

Boudoir Photos

My fiance is currently deployed and I'm considering having boudoir photos taken as a birthday present while he's gone.  Has anyone done something like that around here, and if so, do you have any suggestions for photographers?

Thanks!

Re: Boudoir Photos

• Options
    ChadAngelaChadAngela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had some done for my FI's wedding present.  Since we're 4 days out, he hasn't seen them yet. 

I was moderately pleased.  They're good photos, but they're not quite what I expected.  I really needed some help with how to pose better, and the look on my face, which I didn't get.  Also, make SURE you look at a finished photo book--the end product--before you book a photographer.  Because of the Photo book company my photog used, the quality of pictures I got was less than stellar--they were grainy.  They didn't look grainy in the proofs, so I think it was the company. 

That's my advice about boudoir.  :-) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Stephanie Glover for my BPics, and I'm really happy with the way they turned out.  I haven't seen my book yet, though.

I know a lot of Philly girls use Sarah Schulte
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    MAMA41206MAMA41206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Mary Kate from Kate's Lens Photography.... In 3 weeks! Her prices are reasonable. $350 for 2 hr shoot, hair, and make-up. A friend is doing my hair/make -up so it's costing me $225 for the shoot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Stephanie Glover and was thrilled with my photos.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Stephanie Glover too... I love the pictures. I haven't gotten my book yet either, but I have no doubt it'll look great. She's very reasonably priced too!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Kate's Lens and really loved it.  She made me feel comfortable and was easy to work with.
  • Options
    centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Kate's Lens, she is such a great lady, very outgoing and fun.  You would love her
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards