Michigan-Grand Rapids

Shuttle Service

I'm looking for a shuttle service to take my guests from a downtown GR hotel to my wedding reception venue, The Goei Center, and then back to the hotel later.  Does anyone know of any good shuttle services, no necessarily limos? Thanks!

Re: Shuttle Service

• I went to a wedding a month ago that used the Grand Rapids Trolley service and we had a great time on it!
  • I would definitely reccomend the GR Trolley service. It's not something that people get to ride in everyday. Are you blocking rooms at the hotel? Maybe you can work a deal out with the hotel to shuttle your guests to and from?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I highly recommend http://www.grexecutivecoach.com they have very nice bus/shuttles and their professionalism is second to none.
  • Try the GRhopper.com they have a great staff and can probablly do it for a really good price. I use them whenever I go downtown for events and don't want to deal with parking.
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try the GRhopper.com they have a great staff and can probablly do it for a really good price. I use them whenever I go downtown for events and don't want to deal with parking.
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used the GRHopper for a bachelorette party that I hosted on a budget and would do it again. Pros: Cost is good. Gets you to where you need to go.  Free admission into some select venues.  Guest can continue to use the pass all night and don't have to remain with the entire group. (ie. if they wanted to go back to their car)  Cons: They do not make stops everywhere.  You have to wait to be picked up depending on where the bus is it could take awhile.  You're not alone on the bus, they will continue to pick up other riders from stops.

For us it worked out perfect, we enjoyed the extra company and didn't mind the wait but if any of the cons would hinder your wedding day you may want to select something that is reserved just for you.
  • I used GRhopper.com for private services to drive my wedding party to take pictures around grand rapids downtown.. I  booked the all black shuttle bus for two hours and got a great deal. usually two hours would cost 275 plus tip.. they gave it to me for 225 because they could not guarantee the bus be there at exactly 5pm..  but they made it to me at 5 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards