Pennsylvania
Options

Photographer around Quakertown/ Allentown area?

I'm getting married in Pleasant Valley, but I live in Idaho.  I was wondering if anyone had any good sugestions for photographers in the Quakertown area?

Re: Photographer around Quakertown/ Allentown area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rachel Beck Photography - she's amazing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY recommend SWEET EXPOSURES!!  SO reasonable...AMAZING PICS...and GREAT to work with. They are doing our 5.27.12 wedding
    Tell them Adina sent ya--I was send by my friend Kristen, and I was SO thankful!!
    Good LUCK!!!!
    ~Adina
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dustin Weiss from Dustin Weiss Photography is amazing!!! FI and I are working with him for our 7/14/12 wedding and he's been a pleasure. He's based out of Allentown and doesn't charge for travel within a radius that easily includes Quakertown.Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    myfeverplaysmyfeverplays member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Sweet Exposures next June and can't say enough good things about them!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im having tim miller from tim miller photography do my wedding sept 8 2012 he is a great photography and is open to everything and anything. best of luck and best wishes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sent you a private message:)

www.christinaheaston.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Littlewing Studio in Pennsburg, PA.  So far they have been an absolute pleasure to work with!  Quick to respond to phone calls or emails, and they took beautiful engagement photos for us.  Our wedding is in two months at Bank Street Annex, and I can't wait to see the photos they take.  Plus they are a husband/wife team so you get two photographers!
    http://www.littlewingstudio.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I recommend www.mabelphotos.com she is from NYC and she is fabulous. She will travel to PA at no extra cost. Her fixed wedding rate is $1,000. It includes a free engagement session.She recently did a destination wedding for my BFF.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards