Michigan-Lansing

Sara Collins Photography

I've been researching a few different photographers and I've found a few I like, Sara is one of them. I cannot, however, find any reviews for her work!!!

Have any of you brides used Sara Collins for their wedding or other event? If so, how would you rate her on quality and price? I need someone who will do what I want, but also give me some creative ideas!

Thanks it advance!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sara Collins Photography

• edited December 2011
    We are using Sara Collins for our wedding in May.  We have already had our engagement session and loved them! 

I think you get a lot for your money with Sara.  She was the lowest priced we looked at and we get printed pictures as well as a copyright release of all our photos!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!! We just used her! I got married on 10.22.11 and Sara Is AMAZING! Her and her husband were fun, relaxed and VERY professional. They worked great with our large wedding party and our huge time crunch with having a late fall wedding. I was worried about running out on sunlight to take photo's and Sara was awesome. I dont' have my photo's back yet, but I will come back and post a link to them once I do.

She worked great with us all and I can't say enough good things about her! Her prices were great compared to other's in my area, and I am so happy that I will have the copyright to all of my photo's. That's not easy to find in a wedding photographer at least in my area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards