Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette Party Ideas

Does anyone have any ideas for a low-key bachelorette party?  I love to dance and wouldn't mind dancing a little, but I don't want to go bar-hopping.  I'm also not much of a spa girl.  Thoughts/suggestions?

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas

• Options
    HippinhipsterHippinhipster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my friends bachelorette we sat at home ate pizza did our nails and watched wedding movies all night (Bride Wars, Wedding Planner, Monster In-law, Maid of Honor) I don't think you could get more low-key haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could take a poll dancing class.. so much fun with a group of girls! That way you could dance and be silly with your friends but not out all night bar hopping. Afterwards you could go to a nice dinner, my favorite dinners are the interactive ones like a fondue place or hibachi.
  • Options
    LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also check out to see if anyone's having dance classes around you, there are a lot of places around me that have friday and saturday nights where they have a dance class followed by an open dance. You just show up, pay $10-$15 and have fun learning how to salsa, swing or whatever, and then testing out your new skills during the open dance!
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought of having a Pure Romance Party. They sale bath and beauty products, lotions and bedroom accessories. If you are in the Cincinnati area and would like more information you can contact me (Julie) at 513-504-0343 or access the corporate website http://pureromance.com/consultant-entry.aspx?cnsltid=69973 This will link you to my page but you can navigate and find a consultant in your area if not in Ohio. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards