Georgia-Atlanta

oredering gowns online?? IM SMALL AND PETITE SHOULD I???

I DONT WANT TO SPEND ALOT FOR MY GOWN.... BUT I WANT ALOT OF DETAILS ON MY GOWN SAW SOME ON BESTBRIDAL.COM . IS IT A GOOD IDEAL TO ORDER A GOWN ONLINE IF YOUR PETITE AND SHORT. IM ABOUT 5'0 AND BOUT 110ILBS. I NEED HELP LADYS FINDING THE PERFECT GOWN ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY I NEED A FORM FITTING GOWN OR COULD I GO FOR SUM DIFF.

Re: oredering gowns online?? IM SMALL AND PETITE SHOULD I???

• edited December 2011
    I would be too scared to order something that important without seeing myself in it first.
    You could check out Anya Bridal Warehouse, www.AndyBridal.com they have some beautiful gowns for good prices. I got mine ($750 dress) on clearance for $200.

Good luck!
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    I am a petite bride as well, and I considered ordering my dress online. I just happened to find my dress cheaper at a local store. I suggest you try on gowns in person so that you know what styles you like and which styles works best for you. I say go for it; we have to cut costs anyways we can.
  • HannahTMooreHannahTMoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend that was very pettie and ordered a dress online and loved it!!! She only had to get a few alterations. She just measured herself very good before...
  • edited December 2011
    DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE ORDERED IT FROM
  • edited December 2011
    You can always get it altered. If you find a good deal online, I'd go for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards