Wisconsin

Northern Wisconsin Venues?

My fiance and I are trying to find a venue between the twin cties where we live and Minocqua where his parents live.  Any recommendations on fun/ unique venues?  We are open to traditional, northwoods, barns, homes - basically open!  Appreciate your thoughts!

Re: Northern Wisconsin Venues?

• If you have a bigger budget - Stout's Island is near Rice Lake and is beautiful!

http://stoutsislandlodge.com/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Stout's Island is actually the first option I found!  However, we're not sure of the timing yet, so if it ends up being a winter event not sure if its feasible (and also haven't gotten pricing back from them yet).

• Munsen Bridge Winery around Thorp, WI (it's off of Hwy 29 and would be about a half way point).  You can rent out their pretty haybarn or do something outside---def. dependent on the time of year you go for though because they don't open until the beg of May through the end of fall.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I live in Eagle River which is 25 minutes east of Minocqua.....we have a gorgeous place called Eagle Waters!
    Minocqua has lots of nice resorts- try Dillmans Bay, the Beacons, the Waters, Minocqua country club....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards