California-Northern

I nedd a dress for under $500!!!

Hey everyone my name is michelle. I live in redwood city. I really want an vintage style dress. Like 1930 old hollywood.  Im getting married really soon... Sept.25th 2010. Any suggestions would be great... THANK YOU!

Re: I nedd a dress for under $500!!!

• edited December 2011
    David's Bridal is a good place to start. I've heard they have a $99 rack! GL
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • aprilhaynesaprilhaynes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to Always Elegant in Yuba City. GREAT boutique. Their sale rack is mostly filled with dresses that have never been tried on! And they are 50% off! And they continuously update their sale stock on their website so you know exactly what they have before making the trip. LOVE THAT PLACE!
  • edited December 2011
    I have a Vintage Dress that I bought at a place called Wedding Gown Super Store in Fremont. It was a little more than what you paid for, I piad $878 for it. But, they have great options to choose from and are priced nicely. Check them out if you can and good luck!
  • juliawahljuliawahl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got my dress at David's Bridal for under $500. They have a pretty big selection for a low budget.
  • edited December 2011
    Renfro's in Placerville is awesome! One appointment at a time, and lots of dresses to choose from (although you wouldn't ever guess it from the storefront. Their dresses range from $200-$850 and they're beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards