Arizona-Phoenix

shoes...help

Hello again!
I bought some Vince kumoto leather heels that I just imagine to be in another color to match my plum flower girl dresses. I am wondering if you have had any experiences or know of any body who professionally dyes shoes? I live i'm the easy valley. Please help thanks :)

Re: shoes...help

• I know the Wedding Accessory Superstore in North Phoenix dyes shoes. I'm not sure if they only dye shoes if you buy from them, you could probably call check. I have used Abe's Shoe Repair in Tempe for other shoe repairs and they always did an excellent job. Never had them dye anything, but I'm sure they could.
  • I found a shop! Coblers den in Scottsdale does them buy they were a drive, so Mack recommended the shoe shop on camelback and 40th so I took them there. I will be picking them up on sat and will post piggies then!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_shoeshelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:5d1245a3-7b42-46ee-a578-39bb855b75c0Post:3ac1250e-69ea-48a4-8997-d906dafcb0dc">Re:shoes...help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know the Wedding Accessory Superstore in North Phoenix dyes shoes. I'm not sure if they only dye shoes if you buy from them, you could probably call check. I have used Abe's Shoe Repair in Tempe for other shoe repairs and they always did an excellent job. Never had them dye anything, but I'm sure they could.
    Posted by achicken[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Actually, they don't dye shoes there.  But they do have companies that they can refer you to.  I haven't had a chance to look into their recommendations yet though.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_shoeshelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:5d1245a3-7b42-46ee-a578-39bb855b75c0Post:7a674d87-5405-4ac8-af03-65c01c4e8989">Re: shoes...help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found a shop! Coblers den in Scottsdale does them buy they were a drive, so Mack recommended the shoe shop on camelback and 40th so I took them there. I will be picking them up on sat and will post piggies then!
    Posted by brnwedding[/QUOTE]

Yay, my shoes are awesome from the shoe shop on 40th street and camelback $30 for the coloring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards