Indiana-Indianapolis

Invitations

I am just beginning my search for wedding invitations and I am looking for any recommendations you may have.  I would like to avoid a boxed set and vista print... but looking outside of that. 

Do local shops cost an arm and a leg?  Does anyone have experience with online sights such as 123print?

Thanks so much for any suggestions!!

Re: Invitations

• emilyec1emilyec1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend weddingpaperdivas.com. You will pay less than a traditional stationery store, and the paper is thick with nice texture. Plus they usually have a sale going on, and there are coupon codes online. That's where we get ours. 

I know that M.G. Tates in the Fashion Mall also has a lot of stationery and invitations, as does Oliver's Twist in Carmel.  Good luck and have fun! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Etsy, too!  I DIY'd mine, pics and instructions in bio
  • edited December 2011
    I got my STDs and invites from weddingpaperdivas.com.  They were GREAT to work with on both and I feel like you get GREAT quality at a low cost.  They are also SUPER fast.  I have nothing but praise for them.
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting mine fro 123print.com. I got a free sample and I love it.
  • jneal517jneal517 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used 123print and they are beautiful!
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just got mine Friday from Carlson Craft. Huge selection to choose from.
  • edited December 2011
    I just ordered mine this week from Magnetstreet.com.  I did weeks of price comparing all over the internet and I feel like I got a Great deal!  And I Love the RSVP postcards!!!  They sent tons of free samples too! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Find Diet Support on our Weight Loss Blogs and Forums
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards