Not Engaged Yet

Open Letter Wednesday

I'm going to be here all day to pass the time so I figured I'll start it!

Dear Benefits Managers;
Karma is a biitch. The only reason I am hanging out and dealing with your bullshiit is because I can't wait to see it all blow back up in your face. Your excuse of "I don't have access" is getting old REAL FAST and hopefully soon the right people are going to realise that you actually have no idea what you are doing. But until then, don't be looking for help from me, because I am still ready to step on your throat.
Love,
Payroll

Dear Team,
Please be good and behave. I am stressing out but hoping and praying that this season is going to be better than last. I know we don't have the opportunity to go to Disney, but please try just as hard because this competition does give us the chance to be National Champions.
Love,
Coach

Dear NEY,
Miss you Biitches!!
Love,
cdechristopher
friends tv show funy

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0dd7bf48-e4fc-49d7-a56d-93561945e982Post:d0ed45dd-f558-45ef-8c77-94a4fa25d902">Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to be here all day to pass the time so I figured I'll start it! Dear Benefits Managers; Karma is a biitch. The only reason I am hanging out and dealing with your bullshiit is because I can't wait to see it all blow back up in your face. Your excuse of "I don't have access" is getting old REAL FAST and hopefully soon the right people are going to realise that you actually have no idea what you are doing. But until then, don't be looking for help from me, because I am still ready to step on your throat. Love, Payroll Dear Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

I love incompetent people!

Dear BWW:

Please be nice during my interview today and please give me that bartending job.

Thank you,

Im Nervous!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear Wednesday:

Please go fast today, I would like to have finish Mockingjay tonight.

Thanks,

The Eager One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear Flygirl:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday day to you! Have a great day today!

Love,

~Christina~

• Dear Coworker:

Did you really need to just SLURP your entire freaking bowl of oatmeal? I hate you and your repulsive eating habits, you pig. 

Dear Self,

Please behave tonight.  As in make smart food choices & don't get too wasted. Those nights never end well. 

Dear FI,

Only 19 more days until my follow-up appointment and therefore only 19 more days until sexytimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dear self,

It is now 6:51 and you have to leave for work now. Get off NEY and scoot your little tired but out the door!

Love,
    Your timely brain

Dear Self,
    45 days! Holy sheeeeet you're gettin marrrrriiiiied! Yay!!
    This next month will fly by, so get your sheet together.
    Love,
    Feeling unorganized
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0dd7bf48-e4fc-49d7-a56d-93561945e982Post:01f442cb-fb4e-4333-b2b3-b5e9c6a919bd">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear world: I need a new best girlfriend. <strong>Can you send me someone that's not a BSC drama llama?</strong> Thanks, Doesn't play well with catty b!tches, only awesome b!tches need apply.
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

<div>Ooh, ME ME! I'm not a drama llama! Though I'm realizing that sometimes even when you try to avoid drama, you can create it. Ahhh, life.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Dear self,
    It's 6:58 and you need to get your butt in the shower. Get off NEY and get going...

(Is this an AZ problem?)
    Love,
    me

Dear self,
    Get back into Insanity. You were lucky today was 'Cardio Recovery' but you need to start drinking more water and going to bed at a decent time.

Love,
    me

Dear FIs sinuses,
    For the love of god will you clear out so we can get our sexytimes on?

A love-starved FI

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Dear Wasabi Peas:
    Our love/hate relationship is what gets me up every morning.
    Eternamente Tuya!

*********************************************************************************************
    Dear incompetent coworker:
    What the fudge, dude? What happened to you? You were all on the ball and shiz before and now all of a sudden I'm getting bills and purchase requests 3 weeks late? Not making us look good. At all. Get back on track please! Boss lady is ticked with you and it makes her sad cause she likes you.
    Sincerely,
    Concerned coworker who gets ticked when you make it seem like she's the one dropping the ball

************************************************************************************************
    Dear Anxiety:
    Go away. Now. Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Doesn't have time to worry and cry about everything

*************************************************************************************************
    Dear Self:
    Get off your ass and call old college and have transcripts sent. You need to finish your degree. Boss lady and her boss really want to give you that Analyst position next year. Regardless of the fact that you've been performing the duties for years now, HR won't let them if you don't finish that degree. It's really that simple. Quit being such a slack ass.
    Thanks,
    Really really need that job
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Dear Tarra,

I'll totally be your new friend.  :)

Love,
    Peek

--
    Dear Self,

Yesterday was progress, but you can do better.  Get off your arse and apply for jobs.  The only way you'll get to go home before March 9 is if you get an offer you cannot refuse.  Got it?  Good.

Also, tonight?  2.5 miles and no less.  No bitching about it hurts or you can't breathe.  And then you can have tasty vodka drinks and dance.

Love,
    Self

--
    Dear BF,

16 days.

Also, thank you for dropping everything and calling yesterday, even though I told you everything was fine.  It really wasn't.  But, until we're not 1000 miles apart, I'm not going to tell you when I feel like I'm falling apart every 10 seconds.  It's unfair to you.

Love,
    Your Crazy GF
    I french with my man
  • dear Sassy -
    you were a good dog.  we love you and we'll miss you lots.
    hugs and kisses.

love,
    Coco and fam

dear new hair dryer -
    YOU ROCK.

love,
    Coco

dear NEY -
    I miss lurking and posting throughout the day.  curse this training!  hopefully I'll be back next week.  :)  but, maybe not.  we'll see.

love,
    Coco

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0dd7bf48-e4fc-49d7-a56d-93561945e982Post:c1fcfa1b-398f-4f5e-8e00-f7bb8465879c">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear eyes, Please stay open today.  I know you're tired and itchy but you gotta stay on top of things and get through today...and the rest of the week. Love, eye sockets Dear rotation student, You've been through one semester of grad school.  That does NOT mean that you know everything there is to know about the central nervous system.  Also, stop bringing your crazy to work.  Nobody cares that you waited in some guy's driveway for him to get home and then proceeded to spend the night even though you weren't invited.  That doesn't make you persistent.  That makes you creepy.<strong> Annoyed, sick of your face, and gonna punch you in the head, me</strong>
    Posted by laurenb09[/QUOTE]

<div>I love you</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0dd7bf48-e4fc-49d7-a56d-93561945e982Post:c1fcfa1b-398f-4f5e-8e00-f7bb8465879c">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE] Dear rotation student, You've been through one semester of grad school.  That does NOT mean that you know everything there is to know about the central nervous system.  Also, stop bringing your crazy to work.  Nobody cares that you waited in some guy's driveway for him to get home and then proceeded to spend the night even though you weren't invited.  That doesn't make you persistent.  That makes you creepy. Annoyed, sick of your face, and gonna punch you in the head, me

There was a segment about crazy stalkers on the radio this morning. She would have ben a perfect candidate. Weirdo.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Dear BF,

I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Get your meetings over with quickly & get your butt here as soon as possible. Mostly so I can rip your clothes off. Please & thank you.

Love,
    Will be waiting at the door naked.

Dear 5 bazillion jobs I've applied for,

Call me. Someone. I don't even care who. Just get me the EFF out of here.

Love,
    Don't make me beg.

Dear Mom,

I know you always take Sister's side, but after Younger Daughter screams at Older Daughter on the phone for 10 minutes in a total irrational tirade, the proper motherly protocol is to call Older Daughter to make sure she's okay. Two days later & not a peep? Unacceptable.

Love,
    This is why I live 5 hours away from home.

Dear Sister,

Take responsibility for your own life & stop blaming me & my successes for your unhappiness. Also, stop smoking, because you ALREADY HAD CANCER. Oh, and your mother ALREADY HAD CANCER. Ass.

Love,
    Why do I even bother

*******************************************************************************************

• Tiger - Yes. It has to be because it is still dark at 7am.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • edited January 2012
    Dear FI,

I wish one of us would hit the lotto so that we could just stay home and snuggle all day.

Love,
    Your favorite snuggler

Dear Moron Coworker,

You are a moron.  Everyone thinks so.  And you're a butterface.  And I don't like you.  So please stop coming to my office and causing drama with my boss...I have a bad enough headache as it is.

Sincerely,

Someone on the other side of 10.

Dear Body,

You are not pregnant, so can you cool it with the 24/7 nausea lately?

Love,
    A very nauseous girl

Dear Liv,

CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME SO WE CAN PLAN A SHOPPING TRIP ALREADY!?  I'M GETTING IMPATIENT!

Kthnxbai.

Love,
    A Knottie who loves you.
  • Dear Self,

You need to get back into the gym and actually start using that membership you are paying for.  Also, fast food is not your friend.  you desparately need to go food shopping.

Love, 
    Your body.  You worked so hard to lose that 25 lbs last year, don't undo it.
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Dear Self,

You suck.

Love,
    You suck.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0dd7bf48-e4fc-49d7-a56d-93561945e982Post:c1fcfa1b-398f-4f5e-8e00-f7bb8465879c">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear eyes, Please stay open today.  I know you're tired and itchy but you gotta stay on top of things and get through today...and the rest of the week. Love, eye sockets Dear rotation student, You've been through one semester of grad school.  That does NOT mean that you know everything there is to know about the central nervous system.  Also, stop bringing your crazy to work.  Nobody cares that you waited in some guy's driveway for him to get home and then proceeded to spend the night even though you weren't invited.  That doesn't make you persistent.  That makes you creepy. Annoyed, sick of your face, and gonna punch you in the head, me
    Rotation students are the suck. We have a recruitment weekend this week. . . those kids suck even more. But not as much as med students :) <div>
    </div><div>Dear Week, </div><div>
    </div><div>Please go faster so my hubby can come home from training in New York. </div><div>
    </div><div>Sincerely, </div><div>Lonely Newlywed</div><div>
    </div><div>Dear self, </div><div>
    </div><div>Stop playing on TK so much and get your work done. I know these biitches are awesome and you want to hang out with them, but you need to graduate eventually. </div><div>
    </div><div>Love, </div><div>Been in grad school too long already</div>
  • Dear Di*kweed,

PAY YOUR EFFING PAYMENTS!! Also, calling Boss man when it is after business hours and blowing up his personal home number, his cell, his wifes cell multiple times during dinner time is BS. I left you a message today saying you need to CALL THE OFFICE DURING BUSINESS HOURS for a reason. Yes, I may be a bitch, but this shiit is getting really old. You're almost 50, quit acting like you are twelve.

Pissed off Property Manager

Dear Consumers,

EFF youuuuuuuu. An electric/gas bill for over $2K??? SERIOUSLY?!?!?! WTF. I'm gonna kick your ass, then kick my tenants ass.

A REALLY Effing pissed off property manager

Dear Tenants,

I specifically spelled out TO THE LETTER the way I needed you to handle these Consumers bills. Why can you not follow simple directions?? I am NOT paying this high ass bill. It's effing ridiculous. Plusalso - who the hell has a $2K electric/gas bill. What are you doing?? Growing Pot??

*headdesk*

Can't take much more

Dear BF,

You and I need to have a serious conversation. I can't take much more of this stuff. I work my ass off and go to school on top of it - and you sit at home all day. I know you are depressed about not working, and all - but COME ON. My back is beyond f*cked and all I ask is that you keep the house cleaned that I busted my butt cleaning this weekend. Yes, I appreciate you rinsed the dishes, but it would've taken 3 more minutes to just hand wash them. Is it really that complicated???

Love,
    Your GF  that is tired of people saying maybe this is a sign

Dear Self,

Get off your lazy effing asss and do something. There isn't one thing you like about your appearance, so quit your damn bitching and do something about it. You can get back to your goal weight very easily - you've done it before. DO IT AGAIN. Stop being mopey - lose a little more sleep and just do it. K thanx bai.

Yours truly,
    Tired of not liking herself in the mirror.

Dear Back,

I know you're hurting, badly. Suck it up - I can't afford to do anything about you right now, and I'm very sorry for that. We just need to get through the next couple of months and maybe things will be better. For now, please just cooperate and go into stoic mode, k?

A sorry me
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0dd7bf48-e4fc-49d7-a56d-93561945e982Post:01bfcb35-39f9-4a59-b362-6c5093591248">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Dear FI, I wish one of us would hit the lotto so that we could just stay home and snuggle all day. Love, Your favorite snuggler </strong>Dear Moron Coworker, You are a moron.  Everyone thinks so.  And your a butterface.  And I don't like you.  So please stop coming to my office and causing drama with my boss...I have a bad enough headache as it is. Sincerely, Someone on the other side of 10. Dear Body, You are not pregnant, so can you cool it with the 24/7 nausea lately? Love, A very nauseous girl Dear Liv, CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME SO WE CAN PLAN A SHOPPING TRIP ALREADY!?  I'M GETTING IMPATIENT! Kthnxbai. Love, A Knottie who loves you.
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

<div>I pretty much wish for this daily...</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Irish - I <3 you. That is all. Big hugs.

*******************************************************************************************

• Dear Life. My ass hurts. Stop kicking me there. Love, Me Dear Job Market, I could use a hand here. Please, please help me out? I'm losing my grip on sanity. Love, Me Dear Universe, I need things to start going my way quite soon, or else I don't know if this relationship can continue. That means: job for me, more income, and money for a wedding. In that order. I think I deserve it. Love, Me

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_open-letter-wednesday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0dd7bf48-e4fc-49d7-a56d-93561945e982Post:c902bf5c-7d37-4d00-8c86-7cdc1e9be575">Re: Open Letter Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Irish - I <3 you. That is all. Big hugs.
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]

Really?? Cuz I pretty much love you too! :) *big hugs*
  • Dear Irish,

I <3 you and your non-goal-weight ass. You're entitled to feel down, especially when you're incapacitated. Just know I love you and you're totally amazing.

Love,
    Ollie

Dear Children,

I hate yelling at you. Really, I do. I dislike punishing you and I just want our home to be happy again. There's no reason to fight with each other or be so passive aggressive, seriously. And if I say no, no means no, not "but..." End of discussion!

Love,
    I-wish-Nanny-McPhee-was-real

Dear self,

You must work out tonight, no excuses. I don't care how terrible the kids are behaving. You need to do something.

Sincerely,
    Tired-of-seeing-you-naked

Dear Grandpa's Memorial Book,

Design yourself. No, seriously, I am running out of time to finish the layout, add the photos, proof read and order before we leave for NY. Oh, and if you can put together the slideshow/video yourself too, that would be wonderful.

Love,
    Me

• csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    Dear Sister,

I am SO FREAKING EXCITED about your wedding. Seeing your venue made it all real. I'm pinning wedding ish like an ADD batshit n00b on horse amphetamines. I want to DIY the crap out of your wedding - is a handmade ice sculpture scene of your first date overkill??

Just...please don't make me wear green.

Love,
    Excited MOH

Dear KU Coworker,

Please tell your boss that you're pregnant. Everyone else has known for a month - the suspense is killing me. Your maternity leave will affect me directly, and I'd like your boss to have plenty of time to find a temp to help me.

Besides, a suspicious protuberance from your midsection is not an acceptable professional notification of fetus-conveyance. Don't make him be THAT guy who has to ask.

Amicably suggested,
    Coworker concerned by the inevitable end of your stock of bulky sweaters
  • Dear headache,

You have been here since yesterday.  I don't like you please go away.

Sincerely,

Me

Dear Laundry,

Please do yourself,

Sincerely,

A girl who has too big of a headache

Anniversary

• Dear Work,

Thank you for letting my new semester students be pretty good so far.  I hope they keep up the nice factor so that I can enjoy teaching them.

Sincerely,
    someone who loves teaching, but needs a small break occasionally

Dear BF,

I am so excited you texted with a plan for dinner.  Though I am sorry that you are going to be cooking considering your team is going to lose like whoa at bball tonight.

so sorry (hugs and kisses)
    your favorite girl

Dear cousin and aunt,
    your need to post every "amazing" (read attentionwhore)  thing that you think you do on facebook gets really old, here have a gold sticker and pat yourself on the back

snarky regards,
    your fb friend who may just block your updates soon
  • Dear life,

Please stop sucking ok?

Depressed,
    me

Dear other NEY who are feeling down,

I love you!!!

Raven

Dear insecurities,

Stop it.  You know NEY likes you.  Don't go all emo on them, they won't like it.

Me

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Dear Wednesday,

I wish you would've lasted longer.

Someone who doesn't want to go back to work.

--------

Dear work week,

Please, please, please don't suck.

Employee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards