Arkansas
Options

Where to buy Flowers

I am planning on doing all centerpieces and bouquets myself along w/ the help of my family. Anyone know of a place where I can purchase real flowers at wholesale/low prices? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Re: Where to buy Flowers

• Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I don't have personal experience with this, but I think some brides get their flowers from Sam's Club.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am probally getting mine from Krogers in Hot Springs but be prepaired the women are rude and you have to stay on top of them, Theres two in hot springs so i may try the other location...hopefully ill get someone more helpfull
  • Options
    melissak1qmelissak1q member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ Izzie8, I hate to hear that about Kroger. For some reason, my mother insists we use them. I haven't had a chance to meet with anyone yet though. She's convinced that they will have the best prices there. idk.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BrendaS23BrendaS23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You ladies. That does help I will check Sam's and see what they have around that time. And I am sorry to hear you've had a bad experience at Kroger. I have been to the one here in Conway and they are pretty nice. Hope its stays that way
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa, they are inexpensive in comparison to other places, I hope you have a better experience than i have, let me know how it goes! Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards