Michigan-Lansing

Invitations

Any good recommendations for where to purchase Invites in the Lansing area??

Thanks!!!

Re: Invitations

• kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought pocket invitation kits from Michael's. They were $40 each, but I only bought one kit a week with the 40-50% coupon they always give out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dfritz27dfritz27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kmwingluvr, how many invitations come in a box?  I really like the look of the pocket invites but they're so much more money!  The invites we're looking at are less than $2 each but they're just a single card.

smsnow26, I live out of state but the lady I met with called me after getting my info from a dress store I visited.  Maybe you can ask your other vendors for suggestions.
  • kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are 30 in a box. These are the ones we got.

Invitations

I am pretty sure I saw that Target has pocket invitations too. Yes, I just looked it up...and they have 50 for $40. I didn't like those ones as much though. And of course, we didn't pay $40 :) I love coupons.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Believe it or not, Wal-mart's online store has pretty cute invitation kits. That's where we're ordering ours from. For $19 you can get 25-50 invitations depending on the kit. I'm getting 125 of the pocketfolds with all the inserts, envelopes, belly bands, etc. for $95. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards