Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Processional music...only one bridesmaid

My wedding will be on the smaller side and I will only have my maid of honor, followed by ring bearer and flower girl. Will it work to have a song for them and then a separate song for when I walk down the aisle? Or is it better to only have one song for everyone?

Re: Processional music...only one bridesmaid

• I say take your moment!  I think people like to hear the difference between the wedding party (no matter how big or small) and the bride.  Most weddings I've been to everyone stands up and it's a nice "this is it" moment when your music starts :)
  • yeah take your moment and have your own.  Do you have family members walking in at all?  My FI is walking his mom in, and then my brother is walking my mom down the aisle, so you can fill time with something like that.  But otehrwise, your MOH, ring bearer and flower girl can have a song and the music can just fade before your grand entrance. 

Anniversary
  • That's a good point...I hadn't thought about family walking in. We could have his parents and my mom come in during the first song. Thanks...I had really hoped to do separate songs, but wanted to make sure it would flow ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards