Favors

Candle favors...how to package??

Okay, so my fiancé and I have decided that we're going to make candles in vintage glass teacups for our wedding favors (yes, we have about 65 glass teacups sitting on his kitchen counter!!!). Their dimensions are approx. 2.5"x3.5" and maybe 2" tall, and what I was planning we'd do was use craft paper bags to put them in. However, I can't find any that are small enough, although I can find plenty that are TOO small.

Any suggestions as to what we should do? Or what places sell relatively cheap paper bags?

Re: Candle favors...how to package??

• Xstatic3333Xstatic3333 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited February 2013
    I can't remember the seller, but I saw kraft paper favor bags on etsy the other day. I bet if you browse the site you can find the right size.
  • Papermart.com is a great resource for all sorts of packaging materials.
  • I saw some brown paper miniature grocery bags at Sam's Club a couple weeks ago in the part of the store geared toward stores and caterers. The smallest they had might work.
  • My mom suggested we just wrap them in tulle with a ribbon around them. It's certainly cheaper! Wish we had a membership to sam's club, or that we knew someone with one!
  • What about using organza bags in your wedding colors? Those are relatively cheap. Or like sasha said - use tulle. That way it will give more color to the tables as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards